What if I have an existing domain? How?
Yes, you may use your existing domain. You just need to:
1. Add your existing domain name into field “Park your domain”;
2. Change DNS (Domain Name Server) CNAME records for your domain to asia1.easybuilder.pro
More details below:
1. Click on “Park Domain” icon in your dashboard
2. Add your Add your existing domain name into field “Park your domain”
3. Change DNS (Domain Name Server) CNAME records for your domain to asia1.easybuilder.pro
4. Save changes.
Here is a Guide how to change CNAME record (example on GoDaddy domain name hosting service):
Publish works properly, but mydomain.com does not show my website
Please check - have you changed DNS (CNAME) records for your domain to
mydomain.com. CNAME asia1.easybuilder.pro.
Should I use “www” in your URL or not?
There is no clear answer for this questions. We use both. More details what way to choose
you may find here: http://www.themezilla.com/should-you-use-www-in-your-url-or-not/