Google map error
Google changed the rules of using Google Maps recently. So now, you need to get a
key if you want add a map to your website.
If you have more than one map on your page, you need to insert API key in all maps.
Create your API key here.
Add your API key to designated are in Google Map properties
Detailed guide from Google:
Follow these steps to get an API key and add restrictions:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- From the Project drop-down menu, select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
- From the Navigation menu, select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key.
- The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
- On the dialog, click Restrict Key.
- (For more information, see Restricting an API key.)
- On the API key page, under Key restrictions, set the Application restrictions.
- Select HTTP referrers (web sites).
- Add the referrers (follow the instructions).
- Click Save.