Website looks different in site builder and in browser
Please be sure that you‘re checking the same version in site builder and browser. For example, if you‘re checking
Mobile version, both site builder and browser should have Mobile menu button.
Can't change container width
Container width changes automatically for each Wide/Tablet/Mobile website versions.
All my components (text, photos, buttons, etc.) disappeared when I changed the template
Each template has its own default elements and each element is placed differently per template.
So, after changing template, your created website will be lost.
New template is shown or website builder asks to choose a template instead of showing my website
1. You accidentally pressed "Reset" or "Change template" button. Check if you have manual or automatic
backup enabled. Hover on Publish icon and you will see "Backup/Restore" item;
2. You closed the website builder without pressing "Save draft" after creating a website.
Always make sure you saved your website before closing the browser tab. Also we advise to make website backups regularly.
Can't add a new items in Wide/Tablet/Mobile website versions
Add or change elements you can in Desktop version only. Everything you add in Desktop, will appear in Wide/Tablet/Mobile
versions. In the mobile version you can do these actions:
1. Move the selected elements by using a mouse or a keyboard;
2. Change element size by stretching edges;
3. Change font size. Font size can be changed by pressing on Settings icon-->Styles-->Advanced.
Add files (ex.: .pdf, .docx, .xlsx, .mp3, .gif, etc.) to your website:
1. Mark text which you make as .pdf link
2. Press the Link icon
3. Choose .pdf file from your Computer and upload it
4. Tick „Open in New Window“ if necessary.
In Styles-->Links - you can select the color of Link text and hover.
Free images used in easybuilder.pro templates
All images used in templates are CC0 licensed. You can read more here
What's the difference of unlimited website size vs max image/file size?
There is a limitation of the file size to be uploaded into your website, but there is no limit for the quantity of those files.
The platform has a security measure to avoid uploading large amount of illegal music or movies.
What is the maximum image/file size that can be uploaded in my website?
Maximum Image Size – 3Mb
Maximum File Size – 50Mb